Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update...

I made a second purse the same way I made the first except bigger. It is too late right now to take pictures (they look horrible) I'll show you them tomorrow along with pictures of a wallet I made for my brother. I made the wallet almost exactly the same as in THIS tutorial. I found this tutorial after I made the wallet.

I will also show you the progress I am making on my shawl. I am making another one using scraps of pink yarn and I am doing the shell stitch.

Today I went to an origami class and I learned so much stuff. They sent everyone home with origami paper which I will put to good use.

I also went to yoga today to make up for a class that I missed because I was sick. Did I tell you that I am in yoga? I thought I did, I go every Wednesday from 4:00 - 5:00.

I also got some books while I was at the library for the origami class. One of them is on how to make fabric flowers (THIS BOOK). I'll show you pictures of my flower (s) tomorrow.

Here are some links to keep you busy until my post tomorrow.

Crochet a chain link HERE.
A gathered round basket HERE.
Angry birds plushies HERE.
Maiden braid hair HERE.
Black apple doll HERE.
Ruffle legged pants HERE.
Nae Nae apron HERE.
Library tote HERE.
Spring headband HERE
Toilet paper pumpkins HERE.
Fabric flowers HERE


♥Adeela♥

No comments:

Post a Comment