Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Hook Book

After I blogged about having no projects on the go I started looking for a project to do. I was looking at a sewing blog and that woman is a crocheter. She posted a tutorial on how to make a book to hold your crochet hooks. I changed it a bit and made one for myself because my hooks are always getting lost. I would of done a tutorial but my camera was out of battery so I couldn't. You  can still see how to make it right HERE. This is the finished project



I put a rosette on the front so that it didn't look really plain. I learned how to make it from THIS place. I used a piece of scrap ribbon that wasn't being used.


I folded the top over the hooks so they wouldn't fall out. For the spots for the hooks I sewed an inch between each space.


For the markers I took a piece of ribbon and folded the ends to the back. Then folded it in half lengthwise and sewed it with a zigzag stitch. Next I sewed it on with a zigzag stitch again.


Thats all there is to it.

♥Adeela♥

No comments:

Post a Comment